Effectively Managing Employment Processes
The legal duties and responsibilities of employers are enormous. Dealing with issues can be time consuming and there are many circumstances where managers can get it wrong.
This course will help to gain the knowledge and skills to develop your confidence in dealing with HR and employment issues in the workplace.
What will I learn?
Creating the Employment Relationship
- Managing successful recruitment and selection
- Ensuring equality in recruitment
Managing the Employment Relationship
- Understanding the costs, impact and types of absences
- Managing short term, long term and unauthorised absences
- Effectively conducting Return to Work Interviews
- The performance management cycle
- The purpose of disciplinary and grievance procedures, the steps involved and implementing them fairly and consistently
- Promoting diversity and equality in the workplace
Changes in the Employment Relationship
- Managing change and the impact on the team
Is this course right for me?
This 1 day training programme is aimed at those that they have a responsibility for managing people or dealing with employment issues and needing to ensure they do so effectively within the legal framework.
Duration: 1 day
Please contact us with your preferred course dates